Community Health Plans is a Dental and Vision program that is an affordable and easy-to-use alternative to dental and vision insurance. Our program is built around the local community through nomination by members of trusted healthcare dental and vision professionals.
Community Health Plans donates 10% of provider network proceeds to Oral Cancer Cause, a non-profit organization designed to financially support oral cancer patients allowing them to focus on treatment versus the financial burden of care.
Community Health Plans is the only local community driven program offering dental and vision savings plans at no membership costs to its members. Members also receive 30%-60% off dental services and 15%-25% in vision discounts.
Community Health Plans has no annual limits, no health restrictions and no tedious paperwork. Once you join Community Health Plans, you can start saving right away.
Yes, Community Health Plans offers members a unique login where they can see their membership details and talk directly to care providers in their local area. They can also use our appointment request portal to make appointments on the spot.
- Expensive Monthly Payments
- Rarely offered to individuals
- Cosmetic and Specialty Procedures not covered
- Varying annual maximums limiting your treatment needed
- Services are out-of-pocket once maximum is met
- Deductibles must be met before any benefits are paid
- After deductible, co-payment on most major work
- Orthodontic treatment is rarely covered
- Waiting period may be between 6 to 24 months for major services (i.e. crown, bridge, dentures)
Community Health Dental and Vision Plan:
- No Membership Fee
- Available to individuals, families and groups
- No annual limits
- No tedious paperwork to submit
- No Approvals needed
- No Deductible
- Start saving immediately
- Cosmetic and Specialty Procedures Covered
- Pre-existing Conditions Covered
Community Health Plans allows its members to nominate a Dentist in their locate area because our members know the importance of great dental care. Visit the communityhealthplans.com website under the Nominate a Provider section or click the link below and fill out the form.
Enrollment into the Community Health Plan program is easy. Download and fill out the savings card form, nominate or pick a provider and start saving.
The CHP Savings Plan Card gets you admission to the only dental and vision savings plan with no membership fee, vision care specialists in your local community, the power to nominate providers and 30%-60% savings on dental and 15%-25% discounts on vision services.
Activation of the Community Health Plan savings plan is immediate after completing and downloading the savings plan card.
Community Health Plans can be utilized the day of activation. Just give the participating dental provider your Member ID Number and they will honor the discounted rate according to the fee schedule.
Yes! Community Health Plans can be used as a primary benefit, supplemental benefit and/or secondary benefits.