The Power of Social Media
Want to build ongoing relationships with existing patients, new patients, staff, vendors or even suppliers? Here is some great news. There is power in Social Media! Your practice can leverage Facebook, Twitter and Linked In to inform, interact and involve your patients in the culture of your business and healthy living.
Studies show that dental and vision practices with a steady social media program can expect to see triple the revenue in 2 years time for their practice. Why? Because the world is evolving around Social Media. Its a cost effective marketing channel that is not only advantageous for advertising but also serves as a means for patients to understand, become comfortable and connect with their Doctors and their Doctor’s office. Patients also see value in receiving health care tips, information and updates about health trends and new technology so they can stay abreast of how to maintain healthy living. Creating visually aesthetic posts with content also invites multiple audiences to your content and allows them to digest it in a way that is most conducive to them. Social Media can be used to exhibit your best work, market your practice, show your involvement in the community and much more.
5 Basic Social Media Tips to Get You Started
- Always have an updated profile and/or biography in your social channels. Include your website and phone number. You want patients to be able to reach you
- Use Facebook and Instagram as more visual social channels to market the services you offer. Try a Before and After to really give patients insight to your best work
- Use Twitter to share facts, statistics and events. Twitter is known for its ability to deliver quick and valuable subject matter and events to your community with only 140 characters
- Be Consistent. Post on a regular basis with fresh and new content
- Invite your audience to comment, like or share your content. You can help your offices to become viral
We love Dental Marketing and have seen how it can help a practice grow significantly.
CONNECT WITH US